Dear Forward Madison fans,
With the approval of a Return to Play framework from USL League One, we wanted to outline our safety and sanitation plans for potential matches at Breese Stevens Field. The health of our fans, players and staff is of the utmost importance to us. While it is still unclear exactly when we will be able to return to Breese Stevens Field, as soon as we have clearance from Dane County and City of Madison Public Health, these guidelines will be put in place ahead of any events.
- All employees will complete a health screening prior to each home game including a temperature check. If any employee is feeling unwell, they will not be allowed to report to the facility.
- All stadium staff will wear masks at all times.
- Sanitizing stands will be placed throughout the facility for staff to use regularly.
- All concession staff will wear gloves.
- Food and beverage staff will be required to wash their hands every 20 minutes.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while attending a Forward Madison FC game.
- In-stadium traffic will be directed by ushers to avoid fan congregation and help with physical distancing.
- A physically distanced seat map will be created to ensure there is a six foot radius around each fan or group of fans seated together.
- Concession stands will be cashless and payment at team store and concession stands will be card or Apple pay ONLY.
- Breese Stevens Field will undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitization process by a commercial cleaner prior to, and immediately following every FMFC home game and Breese Stevens Field event.
- Bathrooms and common areas will be cleaned by a commercial cleaning service every 30 minutes throughout the entirety of an event.
- Bathroom and team store doors will be propped open to avoid touching by fans and staff.
- Fans will be asked to enter and exit through specific gates ahead of the match.
- Markers will be placed in concession lines and in the team store to promote physically distancing while fans wait to be checked out.