At long last, we've made it to matchday! If you don't have your ticket yet, click here to get it now.
As we prepare to kick off the 2020 season, Forward Madison remains committed to hosting events that are responsible and taking the utmost precautions to keep its fans, players and staff safe. In accordance with that principle, we have put together a COVID-19 Readiness Plan to make sure games are as safe as possible for fans, players, and staff.
Gates Open: 6:35 p.m.
Merchandise Store Opens: 6:35 p.m.
Game Starts: 7:00 p.m.
All tickets must be bought online. There will be no box office or will call at the stadium.
We are excited to host you at our inaugural home match for 2020 at Hart Park. Our first priority is fan and player safety. In advance of the match, we wanted to remind you of several stadium rules:
1. Masks are required at all times in the stadium for guests over the age of five. You are only permitted to remove your mask when you are seated in your socially distanced seat and consuming a food or beverage. Please help us create a safe environment and wear your mask at all other times.
2. Every ticket in the stadium has an assigned seat and the seating map is designed to socially distance every group in the facility. Please sit in your assigned seat. If your seat is not socially distanced, please notify an usher and we will relocate your party.
3. The entire seating area, restroom, and common areas will be sanitized prior to your arrival and the restrooms will be cleaned every 30 minutes throughout the night.
4. We have moved to a cashless environment, so please come with a credit card, debit card or gift card, if you choose to purchase food, beverage, or merchandise. If you only have cash, you can purchase a gift card at the team store for use throughout the night.
5. There will be no fan and player interaction allowed this season. Unfortunately, this means no autographs or high-fives after the match. Please keep at least 10 feet of distance between yourself and players, coaches, and referees.
6. Please perform a health self-evaluation before coming to the stadium. If you are feeling unwell at all, please stay home. We are happy to transfer your ticket to another home game this season.
Thank you in advance for your help in creating a safe environment for yourself, our guests, players, and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.
1. Fans are required to wear face coverings at all times, including when seated in assigned seats. Face masks may only be removed to consume food and beverage in assigned seats.
2. Carry-ins are limited to one bottle of water per person.
3. Any personal items must be brought in a clear bag for contactless bag check.
4. Please bring cashless payment methods.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry to the stadium.
6. Food and beverages may only be be consumed in assigned seats.
7. Capacity in common areas will be monitored by staff.
1. At this time, no cash transactions will be accepted.
2. Guests will self-use credit card adapters that reach at least 3 feet at certain food terminals.
3. If a customer is unable to swipe their own credit card, a trained employee will assist them.
4. Napkins, silverware, and condiments will be provided with each order and will be individually wrapped or packaged - no self-serving areas will be available.
5. All lines will be socially distanced in any common areas including at concessions.
6. A menu will be available to order concessions online from a smartphone, and customers will receive a notification to pick up their order at a concession stand when ready.