In Partnership With the Flock Soccer Foundation
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Sign up! Choose from the different events listed on our website and complete all the requirements.
Step 2: Go volunteer! Attend the event and help grow the Madison community.
Step 3: Earn Points! For every hour you volunteer you will earn 100 points.
Step 4: Redeem! Earn enough points to redeem some FMFC prizes.
Check out the available volunteer opportunities! Be sure to fill out all necessary forms or reach out to any necessary contacts. All requirements will be outlined in the volunteer descriptions.
Flock Soccer Foundation Food Project
- Sign up for a Volunteer Garden Team shift through the sign-up button.
- Fill out the FMFC form with your shift details.
- Meet your garden lead at the Troy Community Garden.
- Wear work clothes than can get dirty.
Volunteers should also reach out to Tiz Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 620-4404 so that we can have accurate counts of expected volunteers.
Stay tuned for more volunteer coaching opportunities as our fall season begins on September 24th!
Millennium Soccer Summer Camp Volunteer Coaches
- No coaching experience is needed to volunteer. Practice plans, drills, and activities will be provided.
- When volunteering, come dressed for the weather and bring a pair of gym shoes or cleats.
- Camp is located at Lincoln Elementary School.
- Sessions run from 5:30-7pm. Typically volunteers come about 15 minutes early and stay 15 minutes late for setup and tear down of cones, balls, and pug goals.
River Food Pantry Volunteer Opportunities
- Fill out a volunteer application with the River Food Pantry.
- Continue to the volunteer website to select your shift.
- Confirm your shift(s) on the FMFC form.
Roles include, but are not limited to:
- Food preparation
- Food distribution
- Client registration
Must be in attendance for the duration of shift.
Ronald McDonald House Prepare A Meal – GROUP VOLUNTEERING
- Fully read the disclaimer agreement
- It is the responsibility of the volunteer group to bring the food supplies needed to prepare the meal.
- Group size is limited to 8 people. All volunteers must be 14+ years of age at this time.
- All volunteers must review the Volunteer Health Screening in advance of the visit. It is required that you pass the screening questions the day you arrive at the House to volunteer. If you cannot pass the health screening you will not be able to volunteer until you are able to do so.
American Red Cross Volunteering – Disaster Action Team and Blood Donor Ambassador
- View volunteer application guide below
- Complete all sign up requirements through American Red Cross.
- Complete FMFC Volunteer Form.
Sessions at McPike Park
- Fill out the interest form and someone from The Sessions will reach out to you.
- Once your shift is decided, fill out our volunteer form!
- Volunteer dates include August 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 31, and September 1.
- Times vary based on position.
- Volunteers will receive a free beverage and entry to the festival.
Roles include but are not limited to:
- Beer pouring
- Trash round up
- Set up and tear down
Want other ways to earn?
Stay tuned for more opportunities to earn points!
Volunteer. Earn. Redeem.
Once you volunteer, use your points to redeem FMFC prizes! Fill out the redemption form below to select your prize.
Signed Poster – 300 points
One of our gameday posters signed by the team.
FMFC Summer Scarf – 300 points
One Forward Madison summer scarf.
One (1) Signed FMFC Jersey Giveaway Entry – 400 points
One entry into a giveaway for a signed FMFC kit.
FMFC Gift Pack – 700 points
Includes FMFC branded drawstring bag, two stickers, koozie, stress ball, scarf and drink pitcher.
$25 Team Store Gift Card – 800 points
Receive a $25 gift card that can be used in the FMFC team store or concessions stand.
Player Autograph Session – 1000 points
Attend an autograph session with the FMFC team. Includes poster and mini ball. Capped at 50 participants.
Halftime Participant – 1000 points
Participate in an FMFC matchday halftime show and receive one summer scarf.
$35 Donation – 1100 points
FMFC will donate $35 to one of the charitable partners in your name.
Don’t remember how many points you have? Ask us here!