WHAT IS A PILGRIMAGE?
A pilgrimage is a journey, often into an unknown or foreign place, where a person goes in search of new or expanded meaning about their self, others, nature, or a higher good, through the experience. It can lead to a personal transformation, after which the pilgrim returns to their daily life.
Check out our guide for your Forward Madison/Breese Stevens Field pilgrimage:
- Get to Madison:
- Dane County Regional Airport (MSN)
- Mitchell Airport Milwaukee (MKE): 1 hour and 20 minute drive to Madison
- O’Hare Airport Chicago (ORD): two hour bus service via Coach USA or drive
- Book your stay in Madison:
- Get your gear:
- Flamboyance store hours: Wednesdays and Fridays (2-6 p.m.); gamedays (12-5 p.m.)
- Shop online here
- Go to a game:
- Get your single game tickets here
- Enjoy Madison:
- Post game party at the Palette Bar and Grille at Hotel Indigo
- State Capital
- Memorial Union Terrace
- Walk or bike around Lake Monona or Mendota
- Check out all the local restaurants and bars
If you have any questions or need extra help planning your pilgrimage please reach out to Evan Warwick at email@example.com.